The MegaChlor with chlorine detection requires no pool or swim spa modification. Simply attach the control panel near the pool, add 2 pounds of salt per 100 gallons of pool water, hang the cell into the water and plug it in.
- 10 Levels of Chlorine Production
- Salt Level Indicator Lights
- Self Cleaning Reverse Polarity Technology
- Plug -n- Play! No pool Modifications Required
- 3 Buttons for setting the power level and Boost mode
- 110 / 220 VAC, low voltage 12Vdc to the Cell
- For pools up to 17000 gallons
- 15 Foot Power cord, 15 foot cell cord
The MegaChlor with chlorine detection makes chlorine on a cycle of chlorine production based on the power level and then 3 hours off. After the on time which is based on the power setting it will turn off for 3 hours and remain in standby mode, then it will repeat. At power level 5 it will be on for 4 hours, off for 3 and repeat. If you use the pool and let the MegaChlor with chlorine detection know by pressing the boost mode button, it will start a production cycle.
This includes the chlorine detection electrode. The standby mode will be off for 3 hours and continue to stay off until the chlorine level is low. Eliminates the possibility of over-chlorination and you do not need to lower the power level if the pool will go unused for a period of time. The electrode has 3 titanium plates, the speial chlorine detecting sensor and a 15 foot blue cable. This option replaces the standard MegaChlor electrode with the chlorine detecting electrode.
For in-line installation view: MegaChlor-CD-IL