Convert Your Existing Hot Tub
In 20 Minutes
Say Goodbye to Harsh Chemicals!
Save Time, Money & Water
Convert Your Hot Tub to Saltwater
Saltwater chlorine generators reduce the need for harsh chemicals.
ControlOMatic Produces Electrode for Spa Pilot
ControlOMatic is thrilled to announce our team has manufactured a replacement electrode for the SPA PILOT from the Autopilot Spa-pilot Spa Salt Water Sanitizing System brand. The Spa Pilot model was discontinued several years ago. Product owners found themselves...
Stop Wasting Time Measuring & Mixing Spa Chemicals
Bid farewell to hours spend measuring and mixing. Making the switch to a saltwater chlorine generator, otherwise called a salt water chlorinator or salt cell, is a natural and convenient alternative to conventional sanitization methods including solid or liquid...
Saltwater: Easy on your skin and eyes
Switching to a ControlOMatic Saltwater Generator Is Easier On Skin and Eyes High concentration levels of chlorine can be hard on the skin and hair. Because the ControlOMatic systems manage and produce a relatively consistent level of chlorine all the time, you would...
The Benefits of Salt Water
Saying goodbye to harsh chemicals and additives has never been easier. Advanced technology converts salt into chlorine, by way of a swimming pool or hot tub generator. The resulting salt water concentration, or salinity, is less than a human tear drop. Most pool, hot tub and spa owners do not smell or taste the salt. In turn, the swimmers and bathers reap the benefits of salt water.
List of Salt Water Benefits
- Salt water is closer to the pH of your skin and eyes
- Salt produces PURE chlorine, no additives in your water
- No more red, irritated eyes
- Dry, itchy skin is replaced with soft, smooth skin
- Faded swimsuits are a thing of the past
- Water is easily balanced and more stable
- Salt water chlorine generators reduce waterline scum build-up
- Reduce time spent on water chemistry, thanks to automated sensors and levelers
- Little salt required for the ControlOMatic product line: 1.5 pounds of salt per 100 gallons of water, approximately a teaspoon per gallon.
- Salt is more economical than chlorine or bromine
Make your swimming pool, spa or hot tub experience healthy and natural. Compare our salt water chlorinators to other systems, and discover how ControlOMatic products are simple, effective, and economical. Read Controlomatic reviews and testimonials about our saltwater kits and service. Consider making the switch to salt. Swim happy, soak happy, feel great!
Just installed in our new spa two days ago. Easy to use. No nasty chlorine smell is a God-send for me since I am sensitive to the smell of chlorine. No... read more
I purchased this product on 2018-09 and its been working perfectly ever since (Its still going 2020-06). It seems to work much better than the original... read more
Great service. Quality product. Prompt delivery. I could not be more satisfied. Thank you.
13 Capps Dr, Suite C
L4N 0G9, Canada